Thursday 8 November 2012

IFFKL Press Conference @ JW MARRIOT

I was called by Puan Mona Din, owner of HAJABA Apparels to do her make-up for IFFKL Press Conference together with another 4 African talents.  OMG.... hahahaha... i was a bit late (not bit 1 hour late) since i took the wrong direction to Shah Alam from Putrajaya.  I m so sorry kak Mona... :( but working with u i loikee...heheeh she a very punctual person... and today she did invite me for the seat to watch the fashion show but since my mother in law was admitted to hospital, we got to rush back to home town.  its ok....i do enjoy working with you Kak Mona.

thank you MARIA for accompanying me for the whole day.... jangan serik ya hihihi
 


 Bersama Elaine Daly yang sangat ayu bertudung pada hari tu. She's the emcee

 With Kavita Kaur, she is TALL.... i already use 4" heels still cannot hahah.. tq kavita :)

 with Puan Mona Din, tq for the opportunity. :D









No comments: